Ten Simple Steps to Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Note: You must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to your organization. If a you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, please visit the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
- Do you already have a Kroger online account? Skip to step 6.
- If you are new online customers, they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Enter your zip code, choose a favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Check you email inbox for a confirmation email and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the VOE PTA NPO number (81443).
- You will see Valley Oaks Elementary PTA on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our PTA until after you have registered your card(s). Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each Purchase to count.
If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.